The Qualified candidates of TSECET-2018(Diploma holders ofall branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths)are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Collegeswill be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line Centreson the day of Certificate Verification or it can be downloaded from the website https://tsecet.nic.in. Accordingly the qualified candidates of TS-ECET-2016are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 10 Help Line Centres indicated in Annexures I and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies. CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
1. TS-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket,
2. Memorandum of Marks,
3. Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate,
4. Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent),
5. StudyCertificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
7. Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8. Integrated Community Certificate, AadharCard and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
9. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016. Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates: PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board— Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 600/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.1200/- towards the Processing Fee.
In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Government. The reimbursement of Tuition Fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States from time to time. Note 1:The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks inDiploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for Admission. Note 2: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after ExhaustingalltheDiploma candidates in the merit list in terms ofG.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
For Detailed NotificationTSECET_2016_detailed_notification