HCL Services Ltd, is a leading IT Infrastructure Services organization serving customers in India, Singapore and the Middle East. We provide IT services in the areas of End User Computing Infrastructure, Data Centre IT Infrastructure, Networking and Security, Middleware Software, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Printing and Imaging, Video Conferencing, and so on. With service capability in over 400 cities and towns across India, we are a preferred partner for IT Infrastructure service for enterprises across business verticals including Banking and Insurance, Telecom, e-Governance , Automobile etc.
HCL services recruits fresh talent every year from reputed polytechnics across the country for the role of customer service engineers. For the selected candidates, it is an opportunity to launch career in the challenging and booming IT Infrastructure Services Industry. Starting with an in-depth training, the engineers get to interact and learn from highly talented colleagues in office and also service a wide variety of IT equipment deployed for business critical applications in a variety of enterprises.
The selected candidates start career as a trainee and progress to become senior engineers, supervisors and eventually join the management team of the company.
HCL services is staring the process for selecting candidates from campuses across the country. As a first step, all interested and eligible candidates are required to register yourself and get your candidate id.
Associate Customer Engineer Trainee
- Installation and Commissioning Engineer
- Remote Support Engineer
- Field Support Engineer
Hardware-Component Level Repair Engineer
- Diploma in EEE, ECE, CHM, Instrumentation, Medical Electronics, Electronics Production, Applied Electronics , Telecommunications, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Networking, who will pass out in 2015.
- Have 60% and above in 10th + Diploma.
- High on self-confidence to work outside home state, face the challenges of a professional career, perform and grow to become leaders of tomorrow.
- Candidate must be willing to sign a professional services agreement to serve the company for a minimum of 3 years after the training period of 1 year.
- Candidate must be having valid driving license for 2 wheeler and willing to own a 2 wheeler for carrying out official work.
- Candidate must own an Android Smart Phone and use the same for official work.
Apply Here https://hclite.in/campus/home_acet.asp